Your VAT Return is due on the 21st of the month. Learn More

Changing Or Cancelling Your VAT Registration

Changes In The Legal Status Of Your Business


You must inform the Inland Revenue Department of any changes in the legal status of your business. 

For example,

            a company (or other incorporated body) is formed to take over a business previously run by a sole proprietor

             a business previously carried on by a company (or other incorporated body) is

            taken over by a sole proprietor or group of people.


When the legal status of a business changes  the existing registration will be cancelled and a new VAT registration application must be completed.  

Contact Us

St. Lucia Inland Revenue Department
VAT Section
Manoel Street
St. Lucia, W.I.

Tel: (758) 468 2800
Fax: (758) 452 4984

Useful Links

Inland Revenue Department


Government of Saint Lucia

View All