Your VAT Return is due on the 21st of the month. Learn More

Changing Or Cancelling Your VAT Registration

Changes To A Partnership


If a partner leaves, a new partner joins or both, then you must inform the Inland Revenue Department (IRD).  .

You must also inform the IRD when there is a;

}  Change of name or trade name or address;

}  Change of place of business;

}  Change of constitution;

}  Change of nature of principal activity; or

}  Any change in circumstances if the partnership closes on a temporary basis.

You are to report the changes to the IRD in writing using the VAT Application to Change Registration Details or Cancel Registration 

Contact Us

St. Lucia Inland Revenue Department
VAT Section
Manoel Street
St. Lucia, W.I.

Tel: (758) 468 2800
Fax: (758) 452 4984

Useful Links

Inland Revenue Department


Government of Saint Lucia

View All