Your VAT Return is due on the 21st of the month. Learn More

Charging VAT On Your Sales & Other Supplies

VAT Invoices


If you are registered for VAT, then whenever you supply goods or services to your VAT registered customers, you must issue them a VAT invoice.

If you are VAT registered, you can claim VAT on purchases made for your taxable business. A valid VAT invoice for the purchase is required.

Contact Us

St. Lucia Inland Revenue Department
VAT Section
Manoel Street
St. Lucia, W.I.

Tel: (758) 468 2800
Fax: (758) 452 4984

Useful Links

Inland Revenue Department


Government of Saint Lucia

View All