Your VAT Return is due on the 21st of the month. Learn More

Part-Exchanges, Returned Goods, Deposits etc.

What You Must Do If You Receive A Credit Note



If you paid too much VAT on a purchase made your supplier will issue a credit note.

You must:

  • record this in your accounting records
  • the, the VAT adjustment must be recorded as Output VAT on line #255 of your Tax Return form in the month received.  (You will increase you output VAT by the amount to set off the amount claimed as input VAT.)



Contact Us

St. Lucia Inland Revenue Department
VAT Section
Manoel Street
St. Lucia, W.I.

Tel: (758) 468 2800
Fax: (758) 452 4984

Useful Links

Inland Revenue Department


Government of Saint Lucia

View All